Reviewing my Hobby in June.

This month I had one tournament, the Doubles at Kingdom of Adventure on the 4th.

Unlike all of my previous tournaments, this time I managed to write up something on all of the games I played in all three tournaments.

If you didnt see the Battle Reports and are interested in how it went, then please feel free to follow the links below:

Partick Crucible Results & Battlereports

Intrepidations Battle Reports:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

KoA Doubles Battle Reports:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3


Other than that I mainly got involved in Friendlies, here are the games of the month though:

KoA Doubles Summer 2011
Grey Knights & Blood Angels vs Dual Orks - Annihilation, Win, 6-3 Kill Points
Grey Knights & Blood Angels vs Crimson Fists & Space Wolves, Seize Ground, Spearhead, Win, 3-0 Objectives.
Grey Knights & Blood Angels vs Eldar & Tau, Capture & Control, Pitched Battle, Win, 2-0 Objectives.

Dystopian Wars
825 Point Games
Kingdom of Britannia vs Empire of the Blazing Sun - Draw
Kingdom of Britannia vs Empire of the Blazing Sun - Win

600 Point Games
Kingdom of Britannia vs Empire of the Blazing Sun - Win


So all in all managed to get a lot done this month for the Blog & Hobby. Fingers crossed for July to be the same!

You might have noticed I have now had a continous run of posts since the 13th June this month... so thats 18 days on the bounce!

That surpasses my previous 14 days on the bounce without missing a day. I blame my over creative mind... I currently have another 10-15 posts in the pipeline just needing pictures so if I can keep half a month ahead I will be a happy lad.

Comments