Horus Heresy 2nd Edition



With all the new reveals coming out last weekend, I figure its time to start looking at my existing Horus Heresy force and what I want to do with them. 

With a bit of luck the type of launch we are going to get will mean that I have the chance to get more than the 10 or so games in that I managed of the first edition.

Below you can see the Ultramarines I have dug out that can be used for the Heresy, I plan on adding to them - although mostly that will be vehicles, and starting a Traitor force. 



The image consists of:

  • Tactical Squad - 20 Marines
  • Tactical Squad - 20 Marines
  • Heavy Weapons Squad - Rocket Launchers - 8 Marines
  • Heavy Weapons Squad - Heavy Bolters - 6 Marines
  • Support Weapons Squad - Plasma - 6 Marines
  • Support Weapons Squad - Melta - 6  Marines
  • Support Weapons Squad - Volkite - 5 Marines
  • Support Weapons Squad - Flamers - 5 Marines
  • Veteran Squad - Heavy bolter x 2 - 10 Marines
  • Veteran Squad - Plasma Gun x 2 - 10  Marines
  • Veteran squad - Rocket Launcher x 2 - 10 Marines
  • Cataphractii Terminators x 10
  • Tartaros Terminators x 10 
  • Contemptors x 3
  • Sicaran Battle Tank
  • Various Heroes
  • Roboute Guilliman
Total Marines (excluding Heroes) - 126

I don't imagine I will need many more foot sloggers - although that of course depends on releases! 

Comments