Adeptus Titanicus - Warlord Titan - Deorum Irae


My second warlord completed, complete with corruption, skulls, blood, more skulls, and a couple more skulls. Meet Deorum Irae (Gods Wrath), of the Legio Tento, The Tested.


This shoulder of skulls came out better than I expected, althoguh initially I wasnt going for the skulls were grown out of the shoulder, they are of course hugely oversize as the initimdation factor doesnt work if the enemy needs to be at point blank range to realise what they are seeing. 



This shoulders skulls actually worked even better than I expected, as did the ones on the gun, less is more, and it works pretty nicely here!


A couple of close up shots, I wonder which god this Titan is leaning towards...


A few more subtle transfers and skulls on the legs, all while he strides over some ruined trench works

Comments

Kraggi said…
Thank you very much!