The Horus Heresy Haul


 Despite a small hiccup with the mailing of my items I had them in my hands by 10 am on the release day (fantastic service from Marionville Models)!

It was a huge order as I have been saving since the beginning of the year.

I also finally chose my legion. I settled on the Sons of Horus as the paint scheme from Warhammer Community was straight forward and very satisfying!

Of these models they will split out along these lines:

Sons of Horus

2 Praetors

80 Marines (likely 50 Tactical and the remaining 30 split across Heavy / Support squads)

10 Cataphrattcii Terminators

10 Justaerinn (with some conversion work I think)

1 Spartan

2 Contemptors.

That will leave me with 2 Praetors & a Spartan for my Ultramarines so that if I want to do a like for a like Mirror match for an intro game then I can.

We also managed a quick Zone Mortalis match with 500 points a side on a 2x2 board. We used the Necromunda tiles to represent. 

It took waaaay longer than it should have as we hadn't read the rules, but this at least let us get a game on day 1!



Comments