Ultramarines - 1750


I am running an event at my local club on the 16th November, and while its unlikely I will need to play on the day, its a fun excuse to pick another army and write it up! 

We are using a slightly different approach as its meant to be more friendly so here is the detachment we are using:



So with this in mind here is the list I am going for:

HQ:
Marneus Calgar - Warlord
Primaris Lieutenant - Master Crafted Auto Bolt Rifle - Relic: The Vox Espiritum

Elites:
Primaris Ancient
Primaris Apothecary

Troops:
Intercessors (10), Auto Bolt Rifle, Sergeant with Power Sword, Aux Grenade Launcher x 2
Intercessors (6), Stalker Bolt Rifle
Intercessors (5), Bolt Rifle, Sergeant with Thunder Hammer

Fast Attack:
Suppressors (3)
Inceptors (5), Assault Bolters x 10

Heavy Support
Centurion Devastators, Two Lascannons x 2, Two Heavy Bolters x 1, Centurion Assault Launcher x 2, Hurricane Bolter x 1
Mortis Contemptor, Cylcone Missile Launcher, Twin Lascannons x 2
Hellblasters (5), Plasma Incinerator

Total Points: 1742

Not quite the list I tried the other week (as that one didnt have the Suppressors, but instead sported another 3 Hellblasters.

Overall, if I get to use it, it should be interesting to see how it performs. 

Guess it means I should really get those squad markings sorted out for my models though!

A couple of units that have some decent firepower to come down and threaten an unprotected character, Calgar and a Sergeant with Thunderhammer for some CC counter punch... if it's needed, and 11 command points to spend. 

Comments