Work in Progress this Week

Last nights painting work, due to a conversation on our clubs facebook page, my Van Saar got some paint put to them for the first time in many many months. 

Originally they were going to be green as Van Saar have always been in my head, but then I decided I'd try for a different approach, so leather and some form of metallic is what I will be going for! 


The Venatari got attached to their flight stands. We shall see how long this lasts! Next up for them is their final Nuln oil wash, some gemstones & basing. 


Having finished 90% of the Shadowspear marines, I am moving onto the rest of my outstanding Ultramarines. 

That consists of:
 
Librarian in Phobos
Lieutenant in Phobos
Primaris Librarian
4 Hellblasters
5 Intercessors
1 Captain with Jump Pack (Power Sword / Stormbolter)
2 Captains with Thunderhammer, Stormshield & Jump Pack

You can see a couple of snaps of them so far below. A lot more work to do, but i expect these to be the bulk of my May painting, with luck I may even finish my third unit of Sternguard Veterans, the Icronclad, Venerable & Repulsor as well. 

That would be truly fantastic as it will mean I have actually finished painting all of my Ultramarines! 




Comments