Necrons - 1750 points


1750 points of Necrons, built around a core 1,000 points that i have had a couple of games with. 

This isnt a min/maxed list designed to bring a boatload of Destroyers / Wraiths, but I am not deliberately hindering my ability to win by not taking them (which I have done with other armies top tier units). 

At the moment the list looks something like this

Battalion:

HQ:
Overlord, Staff of Light, Warlord: Immortal Pride
Cryptek, Staff of Light, Chronotem

Troop:
Immortals x 9, Tesla Carbines
Immortals x 9, Tesla Carbines
Necron Warriors x 19

Heavy Support:
Doomsday Ark

Flyer:
Doomscythe

Outride Detachment:

HQ:
Overlord, Warscythe, Resurrection Orb, Veil of Darkness
Cyptek, Canoptek Cloak

Fast Attack:
Destroyers x 5
Scarabs x 5
Wraiths x 6

Total: 1750
Command Points: 9

The extras I have to bring are:

Cryptek, Chronotem, Stafff of Light
Heavy Destroyers x 2
Wraiths x 3
Scarab Base x 1
Immortals x 2, Tesla Carbine
Warrior x 1
Destroyer Lord
Transcendant C'tan



This time I plan on taking the Sautekh dyansty for that extra firepower and mobility. Both the Doomsday Ark & Doom scythe will benefit from the moving and shooting bonus (although to be fair I hope not to move the Doomsday Ark!)



Below are the spares I am taking as the army list isn't quite confirmed in my head yet, and I want some flexibility for a couple of last minute changes if I swither on my unit selections. 



Comments