Necron Conversions - Work in Progress


Time for an update on my Necrons, yet more models are being assembled and below i have a few more conversions to share with you. 


First up we have my Necron Heavy Destroyers, I decided to use the Deathmarks rifle, and extend it in length, the single shot weapon that is the Heavy Gauss Cannon, the orbs in the shoulders of the Deathmarks body will be the power sources for such a weapon. 

I managed to get two of these assembled, bringing me to 7 destroyers in total, allowing me either a group of 6 destroyers (one of which is a heavy), or a group of 5 normal destroyers, and a squad of 2 Heavy Destroyers. 


Below we have some new additions to the Scarab bases I am looking at. I currently have 6 bases of scarabs, but intend to look at using these as another two bases. They are too coll a model to not do this! 



And finally (and yes I appreciate some better piccys are needed here!), here are the final 3 Wraiths bringing me to 9 in total. 

More fun making these so they look like they are leaping out of the ground at their enemies! 




Comments