Refused Deployment


Another new space marine codex (sort of) and a host of new models. 




It looks pretty decent, and given that all of these models can start out of your deployment zone I am beginning to wonder about an army built on that princple, with nothing having to deploy in your deployment zone. 



The ability (assuming the leaks are accurate) to prevent deployment from reserve within 12" is fantastic. However I do wonder how the wording of Reinforcements / Reserve will work. 

My initial action was this is outstanding, but I am thinking its not quite as good as I thought. We shall see though! 



The 10 man unit being able to deploy out of the deployment zone, having an Apothecary and 6's to hit bypassing the wound roll means these lads will be interesting, especially if the Omni-Scrambler is what I hope. 



Quite liking Rambo in power armour with a jump pack, will be interesting to see the points of these ones. 


Comments