Endless Spells Gallery - So Far


Some quick snaps of the endless spells that I have assembled and painted. 



I have used three of the six spells I got painted, and had mixed results.


The everblaze comet, the most successful of the spells, also the one with the heftiest points cost. 


Against some armies I can see this consistently working well, and against others I am not sure it will be worth taking. Still some thought required. 



The Pendulum... love the model, loved painting it, loved its potential, but not set upon it. Although having only cast it once in the three games so far. 





The Cogs, again, fun to paint, but it didnt get used... so will need to confirm once I have actually given it a shot. 



The Silver swords, again a fun model to paint and look at, but I haven't used it yet. 



For 20 points, I think these are a steal. the ability to nerf the enemies movement works very well, if used at the right time. 


Comments