Adeptus Titanicus - Warlord Titan - Cadentem



My first warlord completed, complete with corruption, skin, blood, mutation. Meet Cadentem (Avalanche), of the Legio Tento, The Tested.


Running with the Plasma Annihilator, Bellicosa Volcano cannon & Missiles. It has the ability to strip void shields quickly and fire a significant of heavy power into the target once its voids are down. 


One of its weapons being a shorter range does mean it risks not being able to fire with all shots from the get go, but as things are going to have to close in to kill it, I suspect the weapon will get its use! 


I gloss varnished the armour to give it the shine, while its corrupted this machine god still has some of its previous glory present. 


The transfers you can see on it are all taken from the Word Bearer transfers from Betrayal at Calth, my view here is that this is one of the Legios that fell to chaos early as companions with the Word Bearers chapter (setting them up nicely to go against my Ultramarines army).


The greenstuffed mutations have been pretty fun to model and paint, truly disgusting when seen on the model (in my view at least!)

Comments