January Hobby



So this month has been a fun one, getting myself back into the gaming space.


Here is what I have played & painted this month:


Played:

40k 8th Ed
Vigilus Campaign 

  • Ultramarines vs Deathguard - Loss
  • Ultramarines vs Iron Warriors - Loss
  • Necrons vs Salamanders - Draw


Adeptus Titanicus

4 Player Intro Game

Not the best record or anything this month, but using Narrative lists and playing the narrative scenarios has proved fun and some very different mission types. 

Painted:
2 Inceptors
1 Lieutenant
5 Liberators
6 Evocators
1 Lord Ordinator
1 Knight Incantor
1 Lord Arcanum on Foot
6 Movement Trays (Age of Sigmar)
Endless Spells x 5:
  • Everblaze Comet
  • Silver Swords 
  • Aethrvoid Pendulm
  • Soulsnare Shackles (all 3)
  • Chronomatic Cogs
My painting this month had a much better outcome than my gaming! A total of 17 models painted (whose pictures & posts should be coming shortly).

In February I have just had an Age of Sigmar tournament which was interesting, and now hope to get some Necrons & Adeptus Titanicus painted! 

I also seem to have challenged my brother (who paints insanely fast) to a competition to see who can paint the most this year.... all in the spirit of fun and motivating me to paint more of course, but I feel mistakes have been made! 

Comments