Adeptus Titanicus Traitor conversion work.

So I havent really been doing this in what i might call a sensible order, I have done a chunk of the painting, and then looked at greenstuffing on the Chaos indicators / mutations. 

It doesnt seem that smart to do it that way, but it has helped me figure out the best places to put bits on prepainted (not finished mind) models. 

One of my Warlords has plenty of fleshy growth all over it, this second one will have skulls growing out of it instead of just flesh. 





I am very happy with the above look, and it has lead me to the view that I need to go back and revisit the other shoulder (as seen below)


I really like the row upon row of skulls, but these look like they were stuck on, where as the newer bits look like they have been grown on (thats what I am aiming for), so it will be back to the green stuff to get this modelled how I want it. 



My Imperial Knights have had a couple of head swaps, and will get a couple of additional signe of corruption over the next few days, but I plan on this being a much more subtle approach than on the Warlords or other titans. 

Comments