On the Painting Table

A bit of a mixed bag this time. We have Stormcasts (as I have finally picked my colours all that time after Soul Wars came out!) 


Yes, this is a small tweak from what I thought would work before. Turns out I didnt like the black as much as I thought I did, so the trim stays Gold or Silver and the clothes are either parchment coloured or off white. 

Now to base this guy Nicely!


Really enjoyed painting the robes, four colours of red followed by the Nuln oil and I am pretty happy with them! Wont win me any awards, but should look decent on the table top.

Will also make my opponent think they are facing Custodes! 


And the three titans that are getting towards their metal bodies! Just the Warhound weapons left to base, drybrush and then Nuln. 

Then it will be time to fix the armour plates and figure out what colours I am going for on my Titan Legion - almost certainly a made up one, and still to figure out if I want some mutations or not....

Comments