On the Painting Table this week

With my work on Adeptus Titanicus stalling while I figure out what colours I want to go for, I have spent my time focusing on the Stormcasts. 

Here is where I am at the moment! 

I now have both my my Ballista painted, and while in the main they are still gold, I think the red and silver has worked nicely on them! 



Following this we have one of my make shift concussors, with my colour for Dracoths finally chosen Blue! 


Here we have all of the Stormcast I have painted thus far, with various forms of green on their base. Initially I was using Mithril Silver under the Waystone Green gem effect, but under the bases it just didnt quite do it for me. 

This green base, followed by the Waystone, followed by the technical paint has looked pretty nice on the models done so far.


6 Sequitors finished, complete with painted bases & grass. We are obviously gonna be fighting on the edges of Ghyran's realm, but the magic seeping up through the cracks in the ground should do the trick! 



My Knight Incantor, the face doesnt have too much detail on it, mainly as I really struggle to pick details out, however I do intend on going back onto this to see if I can improve it further.




My Lord Arcanaum on Gryph Charger, much more fun to paint than I first expected, and the Yellow/Brown & Green approach to the Gryph charged I think I was influenced by the song Shotgun, playing on repeat for my sons entertainment!





And the Lord Relictor, I actually have another two of these guys to paint up, or trade away, so let me know if you are in the market for one! 



Comments