Age of Sigmar Champions



So with 6 games under my belt so far, and a 3 Win, 3 Loss stat line its time for a quick post on this. 

We opened the two founders packs that John, Simon & I pre purchased at Warhammer Fest this year. 

We had 28 Boosters between the three of us, which translated into 9 boosters each, and one that we opened and passed round taking one card at a time.


The founders boxes are big chunky things, with two mats, 4 campaign decks, 14 boosters, rules, paper mats, special foil cards for each alliance, a founders pin and special life counters, plus a deck box were just about worth the discounted £120 we paid for them (a warhammer fest discount).


Some quick snaps of our opening games (I played simon once, and John 3 times).





Yes I technically shouldn't have all my blessings placed as they are (they should sit under the champion, rather than in that extra row!)



Comments

Liefather said…
How are your impressions on game?
Kraggi said…
Hi Liefather,

I plan on doing an article later, but so far I have been pleasantly surprised.

The game has been enjoyable (for all 6 of them I have played), still figuring out the rules, but it runs pretty smoothly, and I can't wait to get more games under my belt.

Feels like a step up from what WoW TCG was (which I loved) vs Magic, and the lack of resource, and an action cap works pretty well... especially as actions used prevent you drawing cards!

Positioning of the characters matters, and I still havent figured that bit out yet fully, but its tactics seem very different to other games I have played.