Stormcast Army - First Stab



So first time out, I have tried to include several options so I can see how the game plays and the army behaves. 

I dont think this has a clear winning strategy, but as I figure out the army I think that will come with time.

In the mean time the Anvils of the Heldenhammer gives me an extra turn of shooting should I choose to use it, and with 3 command points in my first Hero Phase some decent options of where to go with it. 

Quite excited to play this, so lets see how it goes! 


 - Stormhost: Anvils of the Heldenhammer 

LEADERS 
Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-Charger (240) - General - 
Command Trait : Staunch Defender - 
Celestial Staves (Artefact) : Mindlock Staff - 
Spell : Chain Lightning - 
Mount Trait : Wind Runner 

Lord-Relictor (100) - 
Prayer : Translocation 

Knight-Incantor (140) - 
Spell : Speed of Lightning 

Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220) - 
Tempestos Hammer & Thundershield - 
Mount Trait : Thunder Caller 

UNITS 
5 x Sequitors (120) -Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields - 
1 x Stormsmite Greatmaces 

10 x Liberators (200) -Warhammers 

10 x Liberators (200) -Warhammers 

3 x Castigators (80) 

5 x Evocators (200) - 2 x Stormsmite Greatmaces 

3 x Prosecutors with Celestial Hammers (100) 

3 x  x Prosecutors with Celestial Hammers (100)

WAR MACHINES 
Celestar Ballista (100) 

ENDLESS SPELLS Everblaze Comet (100) 

TOTAL: 1900/2000 
EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 2 
WOUNDS: 114 
LEADERS: 4/6 
BATTLELINES: 3 (3+) 
BEHEMOTHS: 0/4 
ARTILLERY: 1/4 
ARTEFACTS: 1/1 
ALLIES: 0/400

Comments