What other blogs am I reading?



So around the other parts of my life I have manage to spend some time reading:

http://256ibg.blogspot.co.uk/

Not having played Guard for a couple of editions its been an interesting read on his analysis of the latest Imperial Guard Codex.

If you are interested in a bit more information about them or reading some Battle Reports I can recommend this blog as a good place to go to, getting you a bit more information! 


I also really like the fluff, and detail included for things like his Space Marine chapters - thats just one of them by the way! 

Really need to pull my finger out and put some effort into getting the same level of detail captured... most of its bouncing around my head for the Varcan Cluster, it might be nice to have that bit more information though!

Comments