Primaris Repulsor Assemble!


The Repulsor, it didnt impress me too much when I first saw it on the website.

Then I saw two at a local tournament and I began to consider it. 

Finally I decided I wanted Primaris marines in my armoured army list, and that meant i needed a transport.

Having now assembled the model, I have to say I am very impressed with it.





Krakstorm launchers hidden by the door...




Easy to go to gether, plenty of options from Cluttered with Antenna & extra packs, to very spartan.

This chassis is pretty clutter free at the moment, although I will be adding a few bits of gubbins when its painted, but for now I have the model looking how I want it to.









Fragstorms up front to help out those charging into the enemy! 





This beast will throw out the following number of shots at 24"

Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon: 12
Onslaught Gatling Cannon: 6
Storm Bolter x 3: 6
Twin Heavy Bolter: 6
Ironhail Heavy Stubber: 3

Total - 36

At 18" it jumps to 

Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon: 12
Onslaught Gatling Cannon: 6
Storm Bolter x 3: 6
Twin Heavy Bolter: 6
Ironhail Heavy Stubber: 3
Krakstorm Launcher x 2: 2
Fragstorm Launcher x 2: 2D6

Total - 38 + 2D6

And at 12" (the real sweet spot)

Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon: 12
Onslaught Gatling Cannon: 6
Storm Bolter x 3: 12
Twin Heavy Bolter: 6
Ironhail Heavy Stubber: 3
Krakstorm Launcher x 2: 2
Fragstorm Launcher x 2: 2D6

Total - 44 + 2D6

With re-rolls to hit it should be able to put some serious hurt on anything (upto T7, those sweet sweet 5's to wound!)

Comments