2016 Varcan Cluster gets Techy...



Well sort of.

I decided it was about time I finally started using all of this other technology thats already out there.

Things Like Twitter, Facebook, Twitch & Youtube. 

So with that in mind I have created a Twitter account, where it will post all of the latest blog posts, plus any random pictures / thoughts / comments that spring to mind. You can find us on twitter @VarcanCluster

Facebook, we already have our own Page! Woohoo!!! And have done for some time, this also links any Tweets and blog posts so you dont have to miss a thing. 

Twitch... well this one I will be leaving in Dragkons capable hands as he has the gear & setup for some live Streaming (plus no 8 month old child that could start crying and mean he has to up and run away from the Computer!).

Youtube... we technically have our own channel with all of two or three videos on it, but I think with Twitch and some ideas I have for unboxing videos plus some recorded games we can get that going in a bigger and better way as well. 

In Summary you can find us:

Twitter; @VarcanCluster
Facebook; www.facebook.com/VarcanCluster
Twitch; http://www.twitch.tv/dragkon88
Youtube; The Varcan Cluster

Any suggestions for content, ideas for other things, or even bits you may want to submit yourself (happy to have others do a blog post here that links to their own blog), then leave a message in the comments and I will get back to you! 

Or email me at Kraggii at gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Comments