On the modelling table



As usual with my blogging I have gone through a bit of a slow patch, work and a 3 month old child keep things interesting.

However after a trip to Claymore today I got a bit more of a zing to get some models finished off. 

Here is a quick snapshot, all of these had the grass added today, easy but slow going with so many bases to do.

These will form the final piece of my Aquan forces, and when they are completed I should be able to get all my pictures up for that force (finally).

I also recently purchased the Aquan Fire Power leviathan and should have an unboxing post of it shortly.

In addtion to the Firepower Leviathan that I now need to assemble and paint, I have a Dindrenzi & Relthozan Core Helix to get sorted, and a Works Raptor Recon helix that needs its paint job finishing off.

When I get any helix completed I will aim to get a painted post of them up, followed up with a tactics post for them, admittedly all the tactics will be from my experience, but hopefully they will still prove useful!

Comments