Painted! - Directorate Heavy Helix


The Directorate Heavy Helix, here are some snaps of my (finally) painted Heavy Helix.

More after the jump.


First up we have the Castigator with an attached Stalker tank, the Punisher drone has not yet been launched here. 


Followed by three Avenger tanks 



I do like the Castigators turret, and am pretty happy with how the base turned out here. It always amazes me what a little paint and basing can do for a model (or an army!) 



Now for a close up of the Stalker with the Punisher drone mounted. 


I do like the way that Spartan have done these models, as while the Chassis is that of the Retaliator tank, a different turret completely changes the look, 

As you can see below I did not glue the Punisher drone to the tank, so that when I launch the drone I can remove it. 


The three pieces of the Stalker tank & drone.


A couple more snaps of the Avengers



Finally the whole Helix, assembled for battle.


Comments