Showcase Friday: Imperial Fist Chapter Master

I met a Gentleman named Hunterpest (well obviously not but this is the internet after all!) at my recent tournament.

He had an Imperial Fist army, that looked amazing, and was attending his first tournament.





With his permission I am going to show you some of his models over the next few weeks. Probably once or twice a week, depending on how many he paints out and lets me post!





Once again I must inform you these are not my models, I didn't paint them, I just wanted to share them with you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How do you expect me to appreciate a model that has an image smaller than the actual model in real life. Give me a break....
Kraggi said…
Point well taken, I hadnt checked the image sizes prior to posting this, will make sure I check them in future.
Kraggi said…
Much delayed, but not updated to the correct size!
Anonymous said…
I was the op. Looks good. Thanks for updating.