6th Ed Necron 1750 List


So my first real outing to a list for my Necrons, running to a total of 1750 Points. And yes like previous posts this picture is missing my 2 Triarch Stalkers!



Overlord:
Resurrection Orb, Warscythe, Sempiternal Weave, Mindshackle Scarabs

Royal Court
Harbinger of Destruction, Solar Pulse

Triarch Stalker

Triarch Stalker

Immortals x 10 - Tesla Carbine

Warriors x 14

Warriors x 6 - Ghost Ark

Canoptek Wraiths x 4, Whip Coils x 2

Destroyers x 5

Tomb Blades x 5, Gauss Blaster

Annihilation Barge

Annihilation Barge

Aegis Defence Line

So my recent trick of a Tachyon Arrow w/Overlord & Chronotem has been dropped. Not my idea to use that, I nicked it from someone else. However at around 70 points to make it work I figured better to look elsewhere.

With 6th Edition Anti Tank is still the name of the Necron Game, and I figure this list brings bucket loads of it, along with some nice firepower for dealing with horde units.

No Scarabs, which makes me sad, because I like those little fella's but too many other people are using em, and I just feel that they now have lost some of their effectiveness, as I can comfortably deal with Landraiders and the like from a far. They may get added back in, because at some point they are needed, however for now they are taking a well earned break.

Other than that I think the list here is pretty self explanatory, if you dont go first you hide all your Skimmers for Cover Saves and pop a Solar Pulse to make it even better, then from turn 1 onwards you make damn sure that your Skimmers move every single turn.

The Defence line allows you to barricade off one section of the board in your half, and can provide some much needed cover in the opening turns. While a Skyfire Autocannon would be nice, I didnt think that this list needed to worry too much about Flyers, as the Tesla on the Annhilation barges should be able to deal with them with relative ease.

Comments