The Year in Games

So 2011 has now come to an end and here is a quick breakdown of the games I played, and achievements I had during the year.

So first things first, here is a list of all the games I managed during the year, not as many as I would have liked, but it gives me something to aim for next year.


Card Games
Magic
Won 10
Lost 12
Draw: 1


World of Warcraft
Played: 86
Won: 44
Lost: 42
Wargames

Dwarves:
Played: 9
Won: 4
Draw: 2
Lost: 4


Grey Knights:
Played: 42 
Win: 30
Lost: 10
Draw: 2


Imperial Guard:
Played: 17
Win: 8
Draw: 4
Lost: 5


Trollbloods:
Win: 2
Loss: 2


Khador:
Win: 1

Dystopian Wars
Played: 4
Won: 2
Draw: 2
Tournaments
Well the tournament scence was a lot of fun this year.

I entered four doubles tournaments, winning three of them and finishing 21st out of 130 at the main one down in Lenton GW HQ.

I also played in another four single player tournaments with my Grey Knights, a 1000 point tournament and three 1750 tournaments.

I won three of them and finished 2nd in another.

Finally I entered a Warhammer tournament, 2400 points and had to basically re-learn the game in the month from when I said I would enter to the actual tournament date (including painting a load of Dwarves for it). This time I managed to finish 11th!

Overall an excellent start to my competitive playing!

Stats
Well here is more evidence I think about this too much I guess but ah well.

In total I played: 77 Wargames.

I won 47 of them, drew 10 and lost 21 giving me the following win rate!

62%

Cant complain about it, and to be honest some of the best games have been my losses ( I am looking at the 2nd game in our Doubles Tournament in Feb where we went from 2 kill points up to 2 kill points down in the final turn!).

Hope you all had as much fun and enjoyment from your hobby this year!

Comments