Here is the content that should have gone in Part 5. I am going to update Part 5 to show it all properly anyway, but wanted to make sure that you didn't miss it if you were wondering where the table disappeared too.
Random Events Chart.
Roll a D66 and consult the table below:
- 11: Recalled from War, Removed one of your armies from play until the start of the next season
- 12: Embattled, When moving your armies, roll 2D3 in enemy territory, 2D6 in friendly territory and pick the lowest.
- 13: Enemy Sympathisers, Any Fortification Saves your need to make this turn are at -1.
- 14: Assassin! Randomly pick one of your Commanders and immediately roll on the Character Injuries Chart.
- 15: Deserters, Pick any of your tiles are remove the flag
- 16: Disease, Pick one of your tiles and remove the building from it, but leave the flag in it.
- 21: Stoking Unrest, Pick one of your enemies tiles and remove the flag from it (may not be a Hive City)
- 22: Settlers, Pick an unclaimed tile and plant your flag in it
- 23: Raiding Party, Pick a rivals tile without a building on it and plant your flag in it.
- 24: Sappers. Remove one of your Rivals buildings from a tile, but leave their flag in the tile.
- 25: Grab the Resource! Pick an enemies Manufactorum and plant your Flag in it.
- 26: Seize Command! Pick an enemies Command Bunker and plant your Flag in it.
- 31: The Shifting Warp. Pick one of your Armies and move it D6+2 Tiles in a random direction (use a scatter dice), it it reaches the Board edge then it stops!
- 32: Forced March. Move one of your armies again.
- 33: Move Move Move! Roll 2D3 / 2D6 when moving your armies and pick the highest.
- 34: False Trials: Move one of your enemies armies.
- 35: Heroic Intervention: Randomly pick one of your Commanders they gain the Benefit of Outstanding Leadership from the Spoils of War chart. Add this to their army roster entry.
- 36: Veterans! Pick one of your units and roll on the Spoils of War chart, point 5 (Valorous Deeds) they are now a Veteran unit!
- 41: Spies. In your next game you may look at your enemies army list before picking your own (excluding the mandatory choices you can't change such as your Commander / Veteran Units).
- 42: Dawn Attack. In your next game, roll a D6 for each enemy unit before they deploy, on a roll of a 1 they may not be deployed and move in from reserves (they may choose instead to deep strike or outflank if they have the required Special Rule).
- 43: Scouting Force. In your next game, after both sides have deployed you may redploy 1+D3 units (this works along side any other rules that grant you this benefit so would be 2+2D3 units etc).
- 44: Its a Trap! In your next game you may pick whether to deploy first or second.
- 45: Prepared Ambsh: In your next game you may pick the mission and whether to deploy first or second.
- 46: Stacking the Odds: In your next game your army is 25% larger than your enemies!
- 51: Siege Force: If you win the next battle you automatically capture your opponents tile.
- 52: Clarity of Thought: In your next game you get +1 to your steal the initative roll, or can force your opponent to re-roll theirs if they succeed.
- 53: The White Flag: Pick an opponent, they may not challenge you this turn. Although you can still challenge them.
- 54: A word in your ear: Pick an opponent you get to declare their challenge this turn.
- 55: Teleporter: You may challenge any opponent for any tile (that is not a Hive City) this turn, regardless of location.
- 56: Prayers to the Emperor/Greater Good/ Dark Gods/Something, You may force your Opponent to re-roll any rolls he has to make on the Character Injury Table.
- 61: Natural Resources: Place a Manufactorum on any tile you control, that does not already have a building.
- 62: Unwritten Victories: Pick one of your armies and immediately roll on the Spoils of War chart.
- 63: Untapped Power: Pick a Territory and add a Power Station to it.
- 64: Cunning Commander: For the rest of the turn you count as having the smallest Empire.
- 65: Bolstered Defences: Any fortification Saves you make this turn get +1
- 66: Reinforcements Arrive: For the rest of the Season you gain an extra army.