The 'Transform' Mechanic!



Another post... two in four days! It might mean I am actually getting back on top of my Blogging... stranger things have been known to happen and fingers crossed it continues for me.

I was reading the Magic the Gathering Website about the new set they have coming out in October. It introduces a new Mechanic.

Transform!

No they havent introduced Optimus Prime into the mix, but they have introduced a way to see your cards evolve on the Battlefield. I am not talking about Enchancements or Debuffs, but actually changing their text and pictures for newer versions of themselves (could be better or worse I think).

Here is a link to the article I read, talking about the Planeswalker Garrus... he has long interested me and this Mechanic sounds like a really good way to go with it!

Comments