Covenant of Antartica Previews!



Alright, so buying stuff for my shiney new house means I am a day late on shiney new models... I apologise.

These popped up on the Spartans website yesterday and by god do they look nice.

I am currently in the process of getting the Armoured Battlegroups for the three nations I own (I have sold the Empire of the Blazing Sun models to my Brother) and now they bring out the fifth nation... and I want!

So at the moment we have information on both the Land and Naval forces that are being released.

So here we have the Naval Starter Box contents:

Contents of Naval Battle Group

1 x Aristotle Class Battleship
3 x Plato Class Cruiser
9 x Diogenes Class Frigate
2 x Ptolomy Class Bomber
10 x Small Flyer Tokens


NEW 40 Page, Full Colour A5 Booklet with Background, Special Rules and Statistics
4 x A5 Token and Template Sheets
Laminated Statistic Cards

This shot shows you a selection of the models you get in the Naval Battlegroup (missing some Frigates, Fighters & Crusiers)



Below are some single extra pictures of the Battleship & Cruisers.  



And now you have all feasted your eyes of those beauties... here are the Armoured Battlegroups information:
 
 

Contents of Armoured Battle Group

1 x Archimedes Class Heavy Walker
3 x Socrates Class Bombard
6 x Atticus Class Medium Walkers
10 x Xenophon Class Small Walker Tokens


NEW 40 Page, Full Colour A5 Booklet with Background, Special Rules and Statistics
4 x A5 Token and Template Sheets
Laminated Statistic Cards

Finally, below is the Covenants Aircraft Carrier.





 
These guys look very futuristic, and to be honest that is how I envisionage them because of the fluff.

Typically Spartan give another release date (currently August time) that means I have to convince the Wife to let me spend money....

Comments