The Methelas Imperial Guard - So Far

Every so often I get Crazy ideas in my head... I think it comes with being a wargamer.


So my crazy idea the other night was to figure out just how many points of Guard I had... I didn't expect a stupid number, and I did go out of my way to beef up some of the units.


Anyways here is a list of my actual army... so far.


HQ:


Company Command Squad: Creed, 3 Sniper Rifles, Astropath, Officer of the Fleet, Master of Ordnance, 2 Bodyguards, Vox Caster, Chimera.

Lord Commisar, Carapace Armour, Camo Cloak, Meltabombs & Power Fist.

Primaris Psyker


Elites


Guardsmen Marbo

Ratlings (5)


Troops:


Veteran Squad, Gunnery Sergeant Harker, 3 x Grenade Launchers, Demolitions Doctrine.

Veteran Squad, Sergeant Bastonne, 3 x Grenad Launchers, Demolitions & Grenadiers Doctrine, Chimera w/ Dozerblade & Extra Armour.

1st Infantry Platoon:
Command Squad; Lieutenant w/ Plasma Pistol, 3 Plasma Guns, Medi-Pack.
Infantry Squad 1: Commissar, Grenade Launcher, Vox Caster
Infantry Squad 2: Commissar, Grenade Launcher, Vox Caster
Infantry Squad 3: Commissar, Grenade Launcher, Vox Caster
Infantry Squad 4: Grenade Launcher, Vox Caster
Infantry Squad 5: Grenade Launcher, Vox Caster
Heavy Weapons Squad 1: 3 x Mortars
Heavy Weapons Squad 2: 3 x Autocannons
Heavy Weapons Squad 3: 3 x Rocket Launchers
Heavy Weapons Squad 4: 3 x Rocket Launchers
Heavy Weapons Squad 5: 3 x Lascannons
Special Weapons Team 1: 3 x Flamers
Special Weapons Team 2: 3 x Flamers


Fast Attack:


Vendetta

Vendetta

Vendetta

Valkyrie w/Mutliple Rocket Pods

Valkyrie w/Mutliple Rocket Pods

Valkyrie w/Mutliple Rocket Pods


Heavy Support:


Leman Russ Battle Tank, w/Heavy Bolter Sponsors

Leman Russ Demolisher

Leman Russ Demolisher
Leman Russ Executioner

Super Heavies


Baneblade

Stormlord


This all comes in at 4710 points. Not too bad all things considered... now I just need to figure out an opponent, and what to get next!

Comments