Games Played - Updated




I have been (somewhat sporadically) recording my games played since 2009, the post has been around since 2015, where I consolidated it all from a Spreadsheet into one post found here:

Gaming Stats

Times are a changing and I think its time for me to try and run a different gaming stat page, partly because I dont play as many games systems, nor do I get as many games in each year.

So my new proposal is to try and post a quick high level view of the games played, in addition to the volume of games played.

Ideally if I get round to writing battle reports this page will host a history of the games I have played, and battle reports to read.

We shall see....

2017 (7th Edition)
Horus Heresy
Ultramarines vs Imperial Fists, Ultramarines Victory, 2000 points
Ultramarines vs Raven Guard, Ultramarines Victory, 1500 points
Ultramarines vs Salamanders, Salamanders Victory, 1000 Points
Ultramarines vs Salamanders, Salamanders Victory, 1020 points

2016 (7th Edition)
40k
Ultramarines vs Chaos Daemons & Marines, Draw, 1750 points
Ultramarines vs Dark Angels, Loss, 1750 points
Ultramarines vs Imperial Fists, Draw, 1750 points
Ultramarines vs Salamanders, Ultramarines Victory, 1750 points
Ultramarines vs Salamanders, Salamanders Victory, 1750 points

Warhammer 40,000 games played:

Played: 253
Won: 154
Lost: 72
Drawn: 27
Win Ratio: 61%

These games are played across 5th & 6th Edition, and Imperial Guard, Grey Knights & Necrons

Comments